Thursday, December 24, 2009

Over my shoulder

Our little one came yesterday and she is perfect.

Looking back over the past 9 months, it's been insane.. it feels like a million years..

Yet, time just keeps creeping along. I am so grateful for the blessings that we've had in our life.. despite this recession, despite all of problems surrounding us today.. we are truly blessed.

I lay all of my thanks and praise at the foot of the cross..

It's so easy to look forward and see the uncertain future.. but I have to remember to look back and see the beauty behind us.. all of the things that worked out..

As I turn my head, musically, metaphorically.. try to hear the sweet fragrance of His blessing.

Merry Christmas.

Click to open music in a mini-window Over my Shoulder.Mp3 (c) 2009 William Cushman (4:17 / 6.0Mb)
To directly download to your computer click this icon:
Want to use this piece in your project or website - Royalty & Commercial free at no cost?Just ask. Send me a quick email: Email-Bill

2 comments:

http://karabouzouklides.blogspot.com said...

merry xmas from greece

GO4JOHNNY said...

Congratulations, Bill and Shannon! Sorry I missed you guys while I was in Florida, but sounds like things were busy. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Best, Johnny

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes