Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sweet

(originally posted in 2006)
My younger brother in law asked me to show him how use my recording software (Garageband) on my Apple Computer. So I put together this loop in about 5 minutes. When it was finished, he said, "sweet!". So that's what I named it. When I was putting it together, the clean feel of it made me think of the color blue, for no particular reason. I found this old painting that my oldest son, Caleb, painted a few years ago and it matches the color I was thinking of.
I hope that you can use this music!

"Sweet" (c) 2006 William Cushman (2:01)

Want to use this piece in your project or website at no cost? Just ask!  Contact me through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/William-Cushman-132321843458675/ and ask for the specific audio file.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog and listened to a couple of your compositions (Sweet and Sancity). One of the things I love to do is edit video to music. There is something about your music that really resonates inside. Great work. I will probably be back soon asking for permission to use one. I just need to find a subject worthy of the music. Thank you.
Gaines Johnson
(Johnson Imagineering)

Anonymous said...

just want to say "thank you" for your beautiful songs... you're really gifted... i've downloaded all and added it to my iTunes library...

i will look forward for new songs here :-)

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes